2018 Kohler Engine KD425-2
Call for Price
Our air-cooled diesel engines are engineered with state-of-art air filters to increase durability, and lengthen service intervals. Couple all of that with the engine's cast iron cylinder liners and you've got a machine that doesn't know how to quit.
- New rugged design for the most extreme conditions
- Equipped with a larger air filtration cartridge with increased capacity
- Cyclonic separator with one-way valve for dust discharge
- New integrated sound dampener provide reduced noise levels
- Engine type: Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Model: KD425-2
- HP (kW): 18.8(14)
- Displacement (cc): 51.9 (851)
- Bore in (mm): 3.3 (85)
- Stroke in (mm): 3 (75)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 31 (42)
- Compression Ratio: 19.0:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 138.9 (63)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 1.9 (1.8)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 19.1 x 18.3 x 19.6
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 3
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, integral fan air cooling, aluminum alloy independent head, electric start, direction injection
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. (85mm) x 3 in. (75mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 18.8 hp (14 kW)
- 31 ft.lb. (42 Nm)
- 19.1 in.
- 18.3 in.
- 19.6 in.
- 138.9 lb. (63 kg)