2018 RedMax CZT54x 967671701
Call for Price
The Redmax CZTx platform was designed specifically for the commercial landscaper. With a focus on commercial engines, heavy duty pump & wheel motor combinations, cast iron components, heavy gauge steel decks and robust frames, RedMax is designed to stand the test of time. Excellent anti-vibration designs for the entire operator platform and full suspension seats will keep the operator comfortable all day on the roughest terrain. Superior traction and ease of operation make RedMax an efficiency expert on the job, providing dependability under the toughest mowing circumstances. Available with a full line of accessories for your specific mowing requirements.
- Suspension seat: Deep cushions and EVC (elastomeric vibration control) provide unsurpassed comfort for the operator. Additional full suspension system gives a smoother ride on rough terrain during long working hours.
- Kawasaki engine: The Kawasaki FX series engine is an overhead valve engine with full pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter. It combines exceptional power and torque with fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- Hands-free deck lift: The robust, pedal-operated deck lift system allows quick, hands-free operation.
- Cutting deck: The combination of 6" deck depth, high-performance blades and optimized deck baffles allows for exceptional cut quality and clipping dispersal. This gives you faster cutting speeds for increased productivity while minimizing missed grass or clumps.
- Durable steel front casters: Durable steel front caster yokes feature heavy-duty tapered roller bearings and 13" flat-free tires
- Removable foot plate: Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- Side discharge: The purposefully designed side discharge opening ensures excellent airflow throughout the cutting deck. It also allows for attachments such as operator controlled discharge chute and collection systems to easily be installed.
- Stable ride: Low center of gravity and wide stance ensure exceptional stability and riding comfort. Wide tires reduce grass compaction.
- Speed forward max: 11 mph
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Cutting width: 54 in
- Cutting deck type: 7-gauge fabricated
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Deck thickness: 7 gauge
- Blade engagement: Electric clutch
- Blades: 3 pcs
- Blade-tip speed: 93.98 m/s
- Anti-scalp wheels: 3
- Weight: 1260 lbs
- Tire size, front Width: 6.5 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 13 in
- Transmission manufacturer: Hydro-Gear/Parker
- Fan-cooled pumps: Yes
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FX Series
- Cylinder displacement: 52 cu.inch
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine cooling: Air
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Engine lubrication type: Pressure with Oilfilter
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 11 gal (US)
- Fuel tank location: Side (Dual)
- Seat spring: Yes
- Cup holder: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- FX Series
- 52 cu.in.
- Wheel Size
- 13 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 Mulch/Rear Bag/Side Discharge Capable