2019 Kohler Engine KD350
Call for Price
Our air-cooled diesel engines are engineered with state-of-art air filters to increase durability, and lengthen service intervals. Couple all of that with the engine's cast iron cylinder liners and you've got a machine that doesn't know how to quit.
- New rugged design for the most extreme conditions
- EPA/CARB Tier 4 Compliant
- Equipped with a larger air filtration cartridge with increased capacity
- Cyclonic separator with one-way valve for dust discharge
- New integrated sound dampener provide reduced noise levels
- Engine type: Four-stroke, cast iron liner, direct injection, fully pressurized lubrication
- Model: KD350
- HP (kW): 6.7(5)
- Displacement (cc): 21.3 (349)
- Bore in (mm): 3.2 (82)
- Stroke in (mm): 2.6 (66)
- Gross Torque ft lbs (Nm): 8.9 (12.2)
- Compression Ratio: 20.3:1
- Dry Weight lbs (kg): 72.7 (33)
- Oil Capacity US qts (L): 1.3 (1.2)
- Lubrication: Full pressure w/full-flow filter
- Dimensions LxWxH (in): 12.9 x 15.7 x 18.4
- Emissions Compliance: Tier 4 Final, 49-state
- Engine Type: Commercial
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, cast iron liner, direct injection, fully pressurized lubrication
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.2 in. (82mm) x 2.6 in. (66mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 6.7 hp (5 kW)
- 8.9 ft.lb. (12.2 Nm)
- 12.9 in.
- 15.7 in.
- 18.4 in.
- 72.7 lb. (33 kg)