2019 RedMax RZT61x (967 67 12-01)
Call for Price
Bringing the commercial focus to the farm and large estate, the RZTx is ready to handle the largest landowner's mowing requirements. Developed from the commercial CZT, the RZTx cuts the large weekend chore into a quick operation. A robust selection in engine, drivetrain, decks and components deliver commercial-like capability at home. Perfectly balanced for superior traction, featured with standard roll-over protection and seat belts, difficult terrain is no problem for the landowner. Accessories for mulch, collection, and towing make the RZTx the versatile weekend work partner.
- Kawasaki engine: Kawasaki engines offer smooth, quiet, reliable power. Heavy-duty components offer long life and electric start is standard.
- Zero-turn steering system: Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis. The result is increased productivity.
- Transmissions: Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks.
- Comfort & Support: The comfortable high back seat features standard arm rests.
- Adjustable tracking: The easily accessible adjustment allows fine-tuning of straight line tracking without tools.
- Easy-access service points: Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive.
- Oversized chassis: 2'' x 3'' tube chassis combined with large rear and front tires provide superior strength and improved ride quality.
- Durable cutting deck: The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength.
- Pedal-assisted cutting deck lift: Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator's seat.
- Removable foot pan: Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up.
- 6-inch Wide Caster Wheels: Durable 6-inch wide front casters with pneumatic tires provide long life and are easy on turf.
- Cast Aluminum Deck Spindles: Durable blade spindles with aluminum housings for effective heat dissipation.
- Hour meter with service minder: Indicates when it's time to service your zero turn.
- Comfortable steering: Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.